Signet publishes CSR report for 2018April 11, 19
Signet published its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report for 2018. The report benchmarks Signet's global CSR programs.
Some of the highlights from Signetâ€™s report include:
- Signet was the only jewelry retailer selected for the 2019 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index; More than 11,000 Signet team members certified as experts in gemology;
- An impressive 74 percent of Signetâ€™s field leadership are women;
- Almost half of the company's senior management (VP and above) are women, as are 50 percent of the Signet Board of Directors.
- More than 94 percent of all of Signet's Jewelry (by value) is sourced from Responsible Jewellery Council members;
- Over 99 percent of gold sourced by Signet is verified conflict-free;
- In 2018, Signet collectively raised nearly $6 million for our national and international charitable giving partners;
- Since 1999, Signet has raised more than $71 million to support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude Childrenâ€™s Research HospitalÂ®.